NOTE: Those guidelines are preliminary and will change as the project grows and expands in scope.
- Using Slack is the quickest way to get in touch with developers.
- If you find a bug or have a feature request, please submit an issue in the main Kopia project at https://github.com/kopia/kopia/issues.
- To keep all issues in one central location, please do not create issues directly in the
kopia/htmlui(or other auxiliary) project.
- If you find a security issue that you want to disclose privately, please contact
[email protected]or send a direct message on Slack.
Submitting code via Pull Requests
- We follow the Github Pull Request Model for all contributions.
- For large bodies of work, we recommend creating an issue and labelling it
designoutlining the feature that you wish to build, and describing how it will be implemented. This gives a chance for review to happen early, and ensures no wasted effort occurs.
- For new features, documentation must be included.
- Once review has occurred, please rebase your PR down to a single commit. This will ensure a nice clean Git history.
- Pull Requests must go through a number of CI checks before being approved. Before submitting a PR, it’s a good idea to run some of these checks locally:
make lint-all(if developing cross-platform code)
Last modified June 24, 2022: chore(general): updated README.md (#2082) (40d89545)