Kopia is a fast and secure open-source backup/restore tool that manages filesystem snapshots in a remote storage.
- Read the Getting Started Guide for a step-by-step walkthrough of using Kopia
- Go to the Installation page to get latest kopia release
- Have a look at the repositories page to repositories usage examples
- Check out some of Kopia’s unique Features including deduplication and encryption
- Learn about the Architecture of Kopia
- Find more details about command line and APIs in the Reference section.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified March 10, 2021: site: preparing for 0.8 Release (#877) (f04ec7eb)