Kopia is a fast and secure open-source backup/restore tool that manages filesystem snapshots in a remote storage.
- Read the Getting Started Guide for a step-by-step walkthrough of using Kopia
- Go to the Installation page to get latest kopia release
- Have a look at the repositories page to repositories usage examples
- Check out some of Kopia’s unique Features including deduplication and encryption
- Learn about the Architecture of Kopia
- Find more details about command line and APIs in the Reference section.
Last modified March 10, 2021: site: preparing for 0.8 Release (#877) (f04ec7eb)